FAST presents the 3rd Annual Coler Roller! A one-day bike festival to celebrate our incredible mountain bike community! Here’s an opportunity to celebrate our tribe the best way we know how! FAST brings you a day full of group rides and competing for bragging rights filled with some sweet prizes and fun for the whole family!
Read below for a schedule of events, registration information, parking, camping, and all other pertinent information.
This event is FREE for current FAST members! Membership is only $39 for a whole family – you can join at https://www.imba.com/join/chapter/friends-of-arkansas-singletrack! Or, the event is $39 a person/family (kids 18 and under are free!). You can become a member the day of, but it is easier if you join online before the day of. You still will need to check in once you arrive at Coler. There will be a check-in/registration tent at the Homestead all day, and at the bottom of the Dual Slalom from 10:30 to 12.
Schedule of Festivities:
Unless otherwise stated, all activities take place/leave from the Homestead.
10 AM: Group Ride
12-3 PM: Dual Slalom Race (starts and takes place at Thunderdome)
12 PM: Wheelie Lessons
12:30 PM: Lunch from Pedaler’s Pub
12-2:30 PM: Kids Drop Off Camp!
1 PM: Guided Beginner Ride
3-6 PM: 3 Hour Relay MTB Endurance “Competitive Fun Ride”
6:15 PM: Awards
6:30 PM: Dinner
7 PM: Live Music by Groovement
Sunday 10 am: Group Ride
Dual Slalom Information:
• We will be capping the Dual Slalom at 60 entries. You must be registered/checked-in for the Coler Roller before you can sign up for the Dual Slalom race. There will be a day-of only sign up for the Dual Slalom, starting at 10:30am am, at the bottom of Thunderdome, the dual slalom course.
• The course for the dual slalom will start half way down on Thunderdome, at the top of the flyover and end at the bottom.
• Each person will get two runs, one on each side. After both times are combined, the top 16 will then compete in a final bracket.
• Categories include Men’s Pro, Women’s Pro, Men’s Amateur, Women’s Amateur, and Jrs (under 14).
Endurance Race Information:
• You may sign up for the endurance race at the homestead from 2-3pm.
• You must be registered for the Coler Roller before you can sign up for the endurance race.
• Categories include: Men’s and Women’s Solo, 2-person team open, 4-person team men’s, 4-person team women’s, 4-person team co-ed, and 4-person juniors (under 14), and solo single speed. Costumes encouraged!
• The course will be released a few days before the event.
Because of the limited parking at Coler, we are asking that you ride to Coler if you can! If driving, please utilize the Applegate parking area as shown below. If coming from Bentonville, head west on Central and turn left after the Museum of Native American History. Follow the road south until you see a parking area to your right. The greenway is accessible from this parking area, so just jump on your bike and head north on the greenway to Coler!
Free camping is available ALL WEEKEND in Coler MTB Preserve! Please see the below map for camping. The gates to the camping area will close at 6pm.
A huge thanks to our sponsors who make the Coler Roller possible!